NAFC group fitness trainings come to Ypsi Studio in April!
Have you ever considered becoming certified as a group fitness instructor? If so, you are in luck, because the National Association for Fitness Certification is bringing two trainings to Ypsi Studio on April 11th and 12th! If that date doesn’t work, there’s also an NAFC Training at the University of Michigan on March 28th.
Are you interested in learning how to train others for group exercise classes such as bootcamp, butts & guts, or HIIT classes? This is the training for you: There will be an NAFC Group Ex Certification training by Julia Collins at The University of Michigan on Saturday, March 28, 2015, from 9am-5pm.
Ypsi Studio will also be hosting an NAFC Group Ex Certification training on Saturday, April 11 from 9am-5pm.
Are you more interested in learning how to teach indoor cycling? Ypsi Studio is hosting an ICG Stage 1 training on Sunday, April 12, 2015 from 9am-5pm.
If you are interested in signing up for any of these trainings, please click on the links to register, or email Julia directly at: email@example.com
The NAFC Group Exercise training, which will earn you CECs for both NAFC: (0.8) and/or NESTA: (0.8), is an all day training, starting at 9:00am and ending at 5:00pm. During this training you will:
- Review basic anatomy and biomechanics and learn how to apply that knowledge to maximize results while minimizing risks.
- Understand the importance of proper warm up and cool downs.
- Learn and practice effective resistance exercises for each body part.
- Demonstrate progressions and regressions for individual exercises and cardio moves.
- Understand the basic building blocks of choreography and how to use music effectively.
- Learn how to create a motivational environment for your participants to keep them coming back for more.
- Apply the latest research on flexibility training and relaxation techniques.
- Learn the leadership skills required to become a “successful” group fitness professional.
- Utilize all the above elements for a creative and effective group fitness class.
The cost is $150.00, or $399.00 if you wish to add a Group Fitness Instructor Certification.
If you are someone who wants to become a group fitness instructor or a fitness professionals who wants to obtain continuing education credits while learning the theoretical and practical skills, this training is for you!
Learn more below, and sign up here!