Group Exercise Classes
All classes at Ypsi Studio operate on a drop-in basis so that you can maximize your time and fit classes into your busy schedule. Visit the Classes page or the Schedule for more details about the group exercise classes that are available. Also keep an eye on the Ypsi Studio newsletter for details about specials on pricing or packages. Gift Certificates are always available in any amount.
You can purchase a multi-class package or an unlimited pass. Classes purchased never expire, and you can share with your partner, or treat a friend to a class by letting them have your of yours. The unlimited pass lets you drop in to any class at any time, but cannot be shared with anyone else.
You can purchase classes, unlimited passes, or personal training packages through your Mind Body Online account. You can also purchase any package at Ypsi Studio using cash, personal check (made payable to Fitness Chick, LLC), or credit card.
The pricing structure is below. Seniors, Students, and Personal Training clients receive a 20% discounts.
Standard Multi-Class Passes
- 4 classes for $50
- 10 classes $110 (20% off = 88.00)
- 20 classes $200 (20% off = 160.00)
- 30 classes $285 (20% off = 228.00)
- 3 month unlimited $80/month. $240 total (20% off = $192)
- 6 month unlimited $75/month. $450 total (20% off = $360)
- 12 month unlimited $65/month. $780 total (20% off = $624)
Drop In: $15
First Time Drop in: $5
Ypsi Studio has several certified personal trainers who are available to work with clients one-on-one (or in small groups) to create customized workouts for each client’s individual needs, fitness goals, and skill levels. Personal training should be a central component of any fitness program. Read more about Personal Training for additional details.
Personal Training Sessions are tailored to your specific fitness needs and goals, and are always varied to keep you motivated. The standard cost is $65 per hour for individual training; $70 per hour for small group personal training, and $70 per hour for all training sessions with Julia. There are also special packages available (see below). In-home training rates vary depending on travel distance. Personal training can always be broken into 30/45 minute sessions, just let us know what you need.
Standard Personal Training Packages:
- Introductory Session: Includes a health-fitness appraisal of your cardiovascular, upper body and core strength, as well as flexibility. You will do a weigh-in and body fat assessment; goal setting; an email will follow outlining your fitness level based on you age and gender. Cost: $40.
- Introduction to Personal Training package: This outstanding value includes a FREE fitness assessment, four (4) one-hour sessions of personal training, and an email follow up. Let us design a program just for you! If you are new to exercise, or a fitness enthusiast looking for ways to bring some new ideas into your workout, we can help. We will discuss whether you want to focus on cardiovascular fitness, strength training, stretching programs, or a little bit of everything. We want to take you to the next level! Cost: $265.
- Ten Hour Commitment Package: For this package, you commit to attending ten (10) one-hour personal training sessions. You make the commitment, we find times that work with your schedule, and your sessions are on the calendar! Two 15-minute follow-ups by phone and one email follow up are also included in this package. Cost: $650.