Julia is a Master Trainer for National Association for Fitness Certifications!
Earn your certification as a Group Fitness Instructor! Already an Instructor? Earn your CEC’s with us and increase your theoretical and practical knowledge and skills to become a better and more effective group fitness professional! Come and join the leaders in group fitness!
What will you learn?
- Review basic anatomy and biomechanics and learn how to apply that knowledge to maximize results while minimizing risks.
- Understand the importance of proper warm up and cool downs.
- Learn and practice effective resistance exercises for each body part.
- Demonstrate progressions and regressions for individual exercises and cardio moves.
- Understand the basic building blocks of choreography and how to use music effectively.
- Learn how to create a motivational environment for your participants to keep them coming back for more.
- Apply the latest research on flexibility training and relaxation techniques.
- Learn the leadership skills required to become a “successful” group fitness professional.
- Utilize all the above elements for a creative and effective group fitness class.
Register online at the NAFC website and save 30% by entering promo code YS8DC5J1. Earn CEC’s : NAFC: 0.80; NESTA: 0.80. Questions? Contact Julia Collins at (734) 845-0542 or email@example.com.