NAFC Trainings Coming to Ypsi Studio!
Have you ever considered becoming certified as a group fitness instructor? If so, you are in luck! Three national fitness trainings are coming to Ypsi and Ann Arbor in April and May, 2015!
This training, which will earn you CECs for both NAFC: (0.8) and/or NESTA: (0.8), is an all day training, starting at 9:00am and ending at 5:00pm. During this training you will:
- Review basic anatomy and biomechanics and learn how to apply that knowledge to maximize results while minimizing risks.
- Understand the importance of proper warm up and cool downs.
- Learn and practice effective resistance exercises for each body part.
- Demonstrate progressions and regressions for individual exercises and cardio moves.
- Understand the basic building blocks of choreography and how to use music effectively.
- Learn how to create a motivational environment for your participants to keep them coming back for more.
- Apply the latest research on flexibility training and relaxation techniques.
- Learn the leadership skills required to become a “successful” group fitness professional.
- Utilize all the above elements for a creative and effective group fitness class.
The cost is $150.00, or $399.00 if you wish to add a Group Fitness Instructor Certification.
If you are someone who wants to become a group fitness instructor or a fitness professionals who wants to obtain continuing education credits while learning the theoretical and practical skills, this training is for you!
Learn more below, and sign up here!